Lost potted plants...bar stools...gone.

nickmbb

I loaded Homemaker, Safe SSEx and workshop_Planters. Got really nice stuff now but noticed that the potted plants I use to have and all the bar stools and a few different pieces of furnature are gone as are the TV sets. Used Nexus Mod Manager 0.61.4

Any advise?

Edited by nickmbb

Homemaker and Safe SSex need a compatibility patch and I'm sure one would be needed for workshop_planters. Multiple mods modifying the Workshop menu will overwrite each others changes if they modify the same menu.

Personally, I made my own conflict resolution patch for 8 different mods that modify the Workshop menu. With the patch I have access to all the things that each mod adds.

Please add what you are experiencing and any resolutions>(CONFIRMED RESOLUTIONS ONLY PLEASE) you've discovered to this nexus post:

http://forums.nexusm...r-me-right-now/

as I am trying to get a knowledge-base going for this issue. Is it updates, is it incorrectly configured .ini's, is it mods running that are incompatible with each other? Please forward your issues concerning this topic and your CONFIRMED ONLYsolutions to the forum topic above.