Skyrim Stuttering need help please!

TheDeadSpace

FROM WHAT I'VE NARROWED DOWN IT'S A 60HZ PROBLEM DISABLEING VSYNC FIXES THE STUTTER, BUT THEN THERE'S LOADS OF FLYING OBJECTS AND OTHER STUFF!

First of I will rule out some options so don't post crap with out reading my thread post..

1) All drivers up-to date
2) Windows 7
3) 2x 290x cards ( switched from crossfire - to single card ) still same problem
4) No mods
5) Uninstalled / Reinstalled game 2-3 times ( restarted pc before playing )

6) Even tried game with out any of the DLC's

7) No I wont use TSEV or what ever it's called ^ Above is why... no Dlc's no mods no nothing

8# Yes this game used to be great on my pc I stopped playing it about a year ago or so but recently reinstalled it..

9) no i wont defrag my SSD! so don't bother asking...

10) ---- I JUST TRIED THE GAME IN WINDOW MODE "NON FULL SCREEN" AT 1920x1080 and i don't notice the stutters.... but i have a 2560x1440 so yes that out of order

( More on the problem I'm having!!!! )

When looking at random stuff "like furniture" tables and cupboards the movement will stutter and I get small stutters as If I'm going up & down stairs or something like that or if I'm walking along a really weird bumpy fudging road, it's not a massive stutter or big but it's small and little that you notice It mainly only happens when directly near (looking at) the furniture that's causing the stutter.

Any help would be greatful thanks

( yes i've tried the unoffical patch)

( NO I WILL NOT UNINSTALL MY OPERATING SYSTEM)

( EVERY OTHER GAME I HAVE 200+ INSTALLED ON MY PC WORKS 100% FINE ) crysis, warhammer, borderlands way way more, redfaction, payday , arma and more..

So yes it's this game related

Edited by TheDeadSpace

I dont use an AMD card but with Nvidia in the control panel i set vertical sync to (use 3d application setting)

i know amd has similar i just dont know what its called because i dont use it. But try messing with those settings and see if that doesnt fix it.

And yes you cant play skyrim above 60fps it bugs out the engine.

also make sure you do that for the tesv.exe program itsself

Edited by ironbender800

first of in skyrimpref.ini edit this line also enable second video card.

iPresentInterval=0

This will remove the games awful Vsync

next in enblocal.ini edit these line to read if you don't have this get it it help even in vanilla i suggest just using the enboost part avoid enbs

[engine]

EnableVSync=false
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0
this Vsync is terrible games vsync is better IMO
next download Nvidia Inspector (if you don't have a nvidia card cannot help, if you have radeon card make sure to put the line edited in skyrim.pref.ini back to =1 and ignore rest of post )
click wrench/screwdriver icon... under profiles find elder scrolls v skyrim
under snyc and refresh
frame rate limiter (select 58)
Vsnc smooth afr (on)
Vsync tear control (adaptive)
vsync (force on)
hit apply changes twice and exit program
Edited by Adarcer

first of in skyrimpref.ini edit this line also enable second video card.

iPresentInterval=0

This will remove the games awful Vsync

next in enblocal.ini edit these line to read if you don't have this get it it help even in vanilla i suggest just using the enboost part avoid enbs

[engine]

EnableVSync=false
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0
this Vsync is terrible games vsync is better IMO
next download Nvidia Inspector (if you don't have a nvidia card cannot help, if you have radeon card make sure to put the line edited in skyrim.pref.ini back to =1 and ignore rest of post )
click wrench/screwdriver icon... under profiles find elder scrolls v skyrim
under snyc and refresh
frame rate limiter (select 58)
Vsnc smooth afr (on)
Vsync tear control (adaptive)
vsync (force on)
hit apply changes twice and exit program

As far as I know, attempting to force vsync via nvidia inspector when you've switched it off for both the game engine and enb will just result in no vsync. If this works for you it's probably because of the framerate limiter. I might be wrong...

edit: just tested these setting, screen tear all over the place, doesn't look like vsync is on to me.