ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

forgotten realms RolePlaying

thejake1453

ooc ok you start your character here, if you havent already made your char' in the other topic, do so then post here.

remember, for each head of the slaad lords you bring, you will be awarded 2 million gold. of course when they are all dead, well, the topic has ended, that would be the end of the story line

"Where in the nine hells is everyone?" Pete wondered, "If nobody else comes here for the gold, i'm half gekco".

"Ah well, I've had a long trip, time to eat." at this, He jumped off of the roof, once again he got the evil eye from nearly everyone, but he ignored them and sat down to eat.

ooc: Just because I'm using my character's name in this post doesn't mean everyone knows who he is. He has not revealed his name to anyone yet.

Seeing as how it'll probably be a few days until everyone else arrives, Sharroth decided to have a little "fun." Quietly speaking to himself, he chants a few words and everything stops. Sharroth walks around moving mugs about to be drunk a little lower, replacing the chunks of food on forks with rat feces, moving chairs about to be sat on out of the way, closing doors about to be walked through, etc. He then walked back to his corner and assumed the same position he had been in before. As his head lowered, time continued, but now, people were spilling their ale all over their shirt, eating feces, falling flat on their butts, walking right into doors, etc. The happy, cheerful voices now became wrought with anger and malice. Who would do such a thing? Why? How?! As the Hall turned into disaster, Sharroth smirked under his hood but did not move as to attract attention.

Pete, who had decided not to eat anything afterall, fell off the bench laughing at the cursing, inbred fools. He looked at their confused, and in some cases, bleeding, faces, and noticed that they were all looking at him with hate in their eyes, as if they blamed him for their stupidness. Still chuckling, he went back outside.

• 4 months later...

I pointed that out first.

Besides, are thejake and Peregrine still here?

If not, I doubt RandomCake knows what the hell we are talking about.

Someone who knows the rules (and can make some) should try and do another FR RP.

Archived