Please add Dragons Dogma : Dark arisen nexus page

davppd

Hello nexus mod staff.

I couldn't figure out how to start / submit a request for a new game to be added to nexusmods.

on january 15. Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen will be launched for PC.

few facts to support this request

1. it is an MT framework game. these games have been modded and broken down already

2. evidence: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evil_4_PC/index.php?showtopic=22193

3. steam discussion where the arc unpacker creator chimed in saying he will update the tool to work with PC DD:DA: http://steamcommunity.com/app/367500/discussions/0/451848854978482652/

The nexus supports all games already so mod authors can upload there mods if they wish.

However do not upload others mods without their permission, it does not end well.

Mods for Dragons Dogma am no Modder so know nothing about it but i should think people that make the mods would need to know the game engain type and codes plus they would need to know if they can do and make mods for the game. I could be wrong on what i said. However, don’t expect The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-level modding for the PC version. “There will be no official mod support for the PC version, but modding is possible at a user’s discretion and based on their rig,

Hi Gazz43,

To Micalov's point, any mod author is free to upload their work here and we will add Dragon's Dogma to our supported games list as soon as they do.

More importantly, thanks for reminding us about this! I'll be sure to keep my eye on the modding scene for this game as the release date comes. Hopefully with your help, we can make sure that new authors know about The Nexus!

Thank you for your support!

Creating a new site is as easy as uploading a mod, the difference is under step one you type the name of the new game in instead of picking one from the drop down list. I'm looking forward to the game itself, it's about the only game I'd turn my PS3 on for.