Fallout 4 Power Armor Mods

SentinelGaming

Ok so modded custom paintjobs are a bit weird on my power armor. When I apply them to my power armors and then get out of them, and then leave the armor for a while, when I come back to them the power armor has been replaced by default T-45. The same happens across any kind of modded in standalone power armor camos. Any idea why? I'd love to use them but I can't for fear of losing my armor to them.

Thanks!

are you using any mods that affect any settlement areas? if so, then you are running into the power armor reset bug. only real way to fix this is to not use any found frames, and just use the bought ones, or leave your PA outside of the settlement cells. Only mod that I know of that affects the cells without causing the bug is Spring Cleaning.

Until the GECK is released, there isn't much more to be done about the PA resetting.

If you don't have any mods that affect settlement cells, then I have no clue why you're getting the reset, but the fix may be the same, try using a bought frame and see if it still resets.

• 2 weeks later...