PLEASE HELP ME IM SO DESPRATE TO GET THIS WORKING

Shadowthekid

Starting two threads is not going to help. You have still not given any information anyone can use to help you.

I made a vid and put a bit of info in the desc i can exactly show you what is inside because the creation kit won't open the file and steam wont let me take screenshots so how else do i give info i'm confused

I can tell you what Happened

It actually started when i decided to make a perk tree for my race I made it in actor values and duplicated them 1 of them from two-handed- another from light armor to follow a video i saw some guy do i wanted to see how unarmed warfare was made because i did research and someone said that unarmed warfare 1.0 could be looked into and learned from (Kinda like reverse engineering) But it was not in my data file box so i checked the nexus it asked for a update i said no because i was kinda in a hurry i later found that it was just an animation mod And that The person was wrong after that i pressed its launch skyrim button when skyrim got to the main menu my mod had crashed it so i wanted to see what was wrong i think the creation kit had stopped before i checked the Nmm I'm trying to remember when it happened all i can remember was that i was working on a summon wolf copy and a unarmed damage fortify All i did was change the names and ids and made it so the condition was that it only worked on the race that i made.but after skyrim crashed i attempted to fix it in the creation kit when i checked it in data it said Creation Kit Has Stopped Working It happens Every Time now. and sorry i was extremely desperate to get this mod working i was almost angry enough to throw my computer against the wall

Edited by Shadowthekid

So i how do i revert to the backup of the mod

Look in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Backup, or wherever your Steam folder is located, just copy the file and remove the bak extension and drop it in your Data folder after you have removed your mod from the Data folder. I suggest you remove the original esp to somewhere outside of the data folder and not just delete it.