Premade buildings

Wouter445

Wouter, are a non-English speaker? Or are you just new to using a keyboard and mouse to type over texting, or something like that? Please, understand that I am asking because you are hard to read. But to help you out, a little, please allow me to translate for others who don't speak like you do.

"Will someone please make a mod that will change the prefab buildings that are in game? The current ones look like crap.

Also, if someone could make a layout for walls, ceiling, and even roof, that will rock.

I find it weird that the vanilla game does not have this already.

Thank you so much for your time, and consideration."

Judging from the name he's Dutch (as am I). But yea, horrible grammar (no offense).

Anyway, back to the question at hand. You might want to look at mods such as SSEx or Homemaker,

they might not have any pre-made buildings but they do add a lot of nice stuff to play around with to

make your settlements look that much nicer =]

Wouter, are a non-English speaker? Or are you just new to using a keyboard and mouse to type over texting, or something like that? Please, understand that I am asking because you are hard to read. But to help you out, a little, please allow me to translate for others who don't speak like you do.

"Will someone please make a mod that will change the prefab buildings that are in game? The current ones look like crap.

Also, if someone could make a layout for walls, ceiling, and even roof, that will rock.

I find it weird that the vanilla game does not have this already.

Thank you so much for your time, and consideration."

looks to me you understand it just fine.

Judging from the name he's Dutch (as am I). But yea, horrible grammar (no offense).

Anyway, back to the question at hand. You might want to look at mods such as SSEx or Homemaker,

they might not have any pre-made buildings but they do add a lot of nice stuff to play around with to

make your settlements look that much nicer =]

yea dutch, and grammer is not installed in my brain ether dutch or english.

and their is no point in trying it just do not work.

Wouter, I meant no offense at all. just was trying to translate from what you wrote to English. I know it's hard to translate language and grammar. I hope you didn't mind my translation. The ploppable houses are alright, but until the author does more work, I actually recommend SSex, Homemaker, Simple Intersection, and a few others I have, but can't find all of them. Anyway, just take a look around the Nexus, under workshop, and things like that.