Fallout Total Convertion

LN320

Well i was thinking after see some great mods in the Nexus Mod part, (honestly im sorry i just throw ideas.. im a Cheese trying to do something about Mod.. so.. if i do 1 thinkg would be crash the Game xD je.. sorry)

this more than a Mod Idea is, directly like make the Game again from 0 (more or less) but well, if sombody likes parts of it.. it would be great. Of course in this Post i will post some Mods that i tested and are great for the game with their respective Autor name.

1)Factions:

1.1) War

The Actual "Faction War" (if one can really call it a WAR) is just, destroy 1 or 2 of the 4 of them. Mod this to:

Make them really Be at War. Example: Minuteman (at the start) control Sanctuary, then if the Player decide to be the General of them and missions later, the Castle. BoS: Boston Airport/Cambridge Police Station, The Institute: The Institute (Ruins and "DC"), Rail Road: Old North Church. Making those Locations, the Base of each one, with the positility to Take parts of the map for that Faction (with this it means that Settlements.. will change, they will be Allied or Enemy depending if the Player Faction is controlling that area or not) Of course, with this (if it's possible) the ability to create Road Checkpoints with Soldiers of X Faction (depending wich one the Player joined) in Own Territory roads, of course it could be destroyed by the Enemy (destroyed or take it for them) meaning that you can't make a Supply Line between X/Y Settlements.. and Travel Safe of course.

Idea after i saw the Mod: Faction Commander Mod - General of the Army, by: Karel

1.2) Transport.

Only the BoS have Transport (Vertibirds) well, why not give to the other 3, have a Transport too (Of Troops or just for the Player) of course, Buildable and, if get Destroyed.. build another one again. (With or Without a Minigun for it)

1.3)Robot & Police Factions:

-Make a Renegade faction (Enemy of everybody) of only Synth (after all, the game say they can think and else, so why not making a new enemy faction?)

-Police: Make a new Faction, Allied with the Minuteman who control (with exeption of CPS) each Police Station (CPS = Cambridge Police Station, wich is Owned by BoS) wich of course uniforms will say "Police" and of course, each Station will have a Leader of it (Sgt rank) My Idea of a Faction after i saw the Mod: Boston Police Department by: CelsiuZ (Clothing)

2)Settlement & Resize:

-Jamaica Plain: To aquire it you must kill everything there right? but Vanilla game just give you a very little part of the entire Place. So, why not change the Size, to be able and build in all the Place? it could be great.

-Mansion Croup: Change the Size so one can Buld since the Entry that Private Rich Island (could be great)

-Fort Hagen & Surroundings as a Settlement: once the Mission "Reunions" is completed, the place can be a Settlement.

-Boston Airport, Avaidable Settlement: one can have it once the Player joined the BoS (OK) but, why if you Betray them, the place is no longer Avaidable? that's horrible, instead, If you Betray the BoS, be able (after the end of the Story) to build There, in the Entire Airport.

-Quincy as Settlement: Once Quincy is Clear from the Gunners, it could be great to Rebuild it and make it a Settlement again.

-Old Checkpoints as Settlement: in some Roads there are some old Military Checkpoints, it could be great if one can Build on them as a Settlement and be able to make Supply Lines on them.

mmm guess just those "little" points. i know most (if aren't all) can't be created now because GECK isn't realeased.. Yet.

But well, that could be great for the game hope you guys like to see at least 1 of them.