Build / Make Checkpoints

LN320

Well as you guys know, from time to time a Faction build a Checkpoint somewhere in the map.

If, there is a Script about specific places for those Checkpoints, i would like to know if someone can, place a Workbench there to build in that Checkpoint (of course it will be Very small but it could be a little place to Rest, gather supplies you left there)

2 min ago before i made this, i saw (after i finish the Game with the Minuteman Faction) Minuteman maded a Checkpoint close to Starlight Settlement, so.. why not make the already Checkpoints be buildable? place Defences and that.

Or meaby, make Checkpoints, place them around the Settlements, it could be a Double Defense..

Example: Mansion Croup: to enter in that island you must go throught a gate right? well, why not place there a Workbench and make a Checkpoint? to secure the place.. something like that.

A little more "Real" i don't know.

what you guys think about it?

Well, there IS a mod (I believe) that allows you to build settlements anywhere.

Why not just use that mod to build a "Settlement" wherever you want that checkpoint, and just build a small "Guard shack" for a bed or 3, a small garden and a water spigot so they have enough resources to survive, and arm the 2 or 3 settlers that move in with mininukes and powerarmor?

Well, there IS a mod (I believe) that allows you to build settlements anywhere.

Why not just use that mod to build a "Settlement" wherever you want that checkpoint, and just build a small "Guard shack" for a bed or 3, a small garden and a water spigot so they have enough resources to survive, and arm the 2 or 3 settlers that move in with mininukes and powerarmor?

yes i know there is one but, the thing is not spawn workbenches, in fact.. Find the scripts of where X Faction make a Checkpoint and place it there, so one can build in that place.

Besides that mod you say, have a lot of Bugs, besides in the end it isn't a MOD it's just, using the console and use the "Player.placeatme"

It will be hard to look where are each Checkpoint of an Ally Faction.. still think it. If one can do it it will be great.

Craft a Checkpoint or Build in those that already are preset by the game.