HDT equipment "(v0.3a) is up to date" spam message

bazinga313

Ok so I keep getting this message that says "(v0.3a) is up to date from the HDT equipment mod. I have contacted the author and his advice did not work. So I am looking to see if any one else has had the same message or problem. I literally receive the message non stop while playing, every 2-5 seconds or so. and sometimes i get the message 5 at a time. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, redownloaded, reinstalled, everything, and nothing works. Basically the only thing that works is just turning it off in NMM, but I really enjoy the mod. Any one experience the same thing with the HDT equipment mod?

• 5 months later...

This message is contained in the initial configuration script when opening HDT Equipment's MCM. It should only happen once. Usually when MCM scripts hang (happens with really large ones like Immersive Armors) exiting, re-opening the MCM, then quitting again and waiting for a few seconds can fix it. Does it happen on a New Game?

I've uploaded a version of the script that hides this debug message. But this is just a bandaid, you should try to figure out why it's being called so many times. Turning on papyrus logging may give you an answer.

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/H2huPwBl/file.html

Edited by myztikrice