Best way to merge cells?

Rhaskos

The playerhome mod I'm using now, Sjel Blad Castle, has each room of the castle split off into its own cell, I guess to help with performance. I go back and forth between rooms frequently though, so the constant loadscreens are a bother. I might have to do a bit of tweaking to prevent rooms from clipping, but I'm pretty sure my rig can handle all of the rooms in one cell, so I want to test how it handles with them combined. I tried drag-selecting everything in the CK (it froze and took a good while, but it eventually came to with everything selected) and then tried to cut everything with Ctrl+X, but then the CK permanently froze and didn't recover.

Are there some settings I can change in the CK that makes the render window super low-quality (I assume it froze when I cut the entire cell because it was trying to calculate render effect changes)? Is there a way to cut/paste them into another cell without using the render window (and having it disabled so it doesn't try to calculate any changes)? I realize that cut/pasting entire cells into others isn't really normal behavior, but my only other option AFAIK is to manually cut/paste chunks at a time which will be slightly annoying.

Edited by Rhaskos

The way to go about this is to Copy Paste one cell and align it with the other. When ur pasting, make sure not to touch the CK for the duration it's working, even if it's not responding, CK is a delicate flower/turd and WILL s#*! itself if u try to do anything.