Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

hi i have a question. what is the correct way to install this with def ui and hud? because im having a problem. i had this mod installed before but when i try to reinstall it everything works but the dialoge box isnt the xdi version and the text box has a background yet i turned it off using hudsetexe.

any help? ty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is an incompatibility with XDI it's would just be that the Charisma pop up with their mod is Vault Boy and not Vault Girl. I haven't gotten around to testing it out.

I've basically only been focusing on Fallout 4 New Vegas lately. It's a huge project.

Also I just saw this, I think I'll make a Vault Girl patch for it! https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27605/?

it looks like you have all if not most of the s.p.e.c.i.a.l. icons, when do you suppose those will be brought into the mod? (also i had another mod i was using that had them, but for some reason i cant figure out how to how this mod cover everything BUT that, lol )

I tried using your mod with XDI enabled and it reverted to the original interface. Could you just try on your end to see if i made a mistake when i installed your mod? I used the vanilla option on the FOMOD for the dialogue interface.

Edited by Eva047

i have a problem. so i have xdi installed and vault girl. but im getting a text background when dialog happens. is there a fix for this? i even turned it off using hudset.exe and same thing. was there a option for me to pick xdi when setting up because i picked normal.

ty

Edited by sakurarozu

• 4 weeks later...