Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

Thank you for taking the time to post this mod list. Excellent choices.

No problem, I have slowed down a bit due to the fact that if you add to many more mods than what I have in the list you start getting endless loading screens due to severe limitations. It's extremely discouraging. I am hoping they find a way to remove all these limits on modding, because right now I am totally bored lol

Edited by Haoswidasee

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, did you decide to include my Barrel?

I mentioned that I did not have time to test mods right now lol. And you wouldn't give me any info on your mod other than riddles lol. Thats not how this works man.

Go into the creation kit, and have a look.

So, did you decide to include my Barrel?

I mentioned that I did not have time to test mods right now lol. And you wouldn't give me any info on your mod other than riddles lol. Thats not how this works man.

Go into the creation kit, and have a look.

Hahahaha, I don't even have it. Didn't even bother yet.

Singular books will be changed as well, but the pre-war books are rarely used in the world, they're mostly in "clean" areas. There should be a few at Cabot House.

Ok, I am going to have to put it in a weird spot in the list lol. But I will do so. It will be right below Crafting Fury 9000