Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

I'm working on a cleaned up bathroom. All buildable.

Toilet/sink/shower are done.

Mirror, while I have it buildable, I haven't been able to get it to go on the wall.

It wants to go into the floor. Once I figure that out, then the entire bathroom will

be buildable. All with pre-war looks. The sink btw, is a chemstation.

Sink will have glowmaps. I'm redoing it, the one already uploaded doesn't have the shower

in it, and the sink has green glowmap. changing that to a yellowish color. (so it looks like a light)

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on a cleaned up bathroom. All buildable.

Toilet/sink/shower are done.

Mirror, while I have it buildable, I haven't been able to get it to go on the wall.

It wants to go into the floor. Once I figure that out, then the entire bathroom will

be buildable. All with pre-war looks. The sink btw, is a chemstation.

Sink will have glowmaps. I'm redoing it, the one already uploaded doesn't have the shower

in it, and the sink has green glowmap. changing that to a yellowish color. (so it looks like a light)

I have been waiting for a long time for a mod that lets you create all new cleaned up bathroom stuff. Just for roleplay purposes. I feel like every little hut you make for your people should have some place for them to go, y'know what I mean? You should do a version with non-glow for this list. And a version with glow for my Neon Wasteland list. That would be awesome. Let me know when you get it finished and please make it compatible with the few building mods I use in my list :) Thanks a lot!

uploaded. the glow on the sink is now more subdued, and looks more like it's light up.

Only the light that is above the sink, and the dial on the scale.

It should be compatible. I pulled my versions of the store counters out.

Has:

Prewar stove which has appropriate red glow. (heating elements) It's a cookstation

Prewar Bathroomsink, scale/light glows. So does the ring around the drain plug in the sink. (reflected from light I guess. chemstation

Prewar toilet. nothing special.

Prewar shower stall. nothing special.

Prewar vault sink. chemstation with green glow.

Prewar refrigerator: green glow. I should change that to a yellowish, but that's trickier. The glow parts from inside are using the stove material file. ok, so I make a third stove nif/bgsm/..._g.dds file. :)

Prewar BBQ: cookstation. red glow for heating and highlights.

I have the rest of the bathroom ready to go, once I get connection points. no eta on that.

Prewar fireplace can be added (ready to go)

Still working on the kitchen.

Should not interfere with Better Stores or Renovated Furniture.

No menus were changed etc, and just needs the base game, no DLC etc req.

Singular books will be changed as well, but the pre-war books are rarely used in the world, they're mostly in "clean" areas. There should be a few at Cabot House.

Ok, I am going to have to put it in a weird spot in the list lol. But I will do so. It will be right below Crafting Fury 9000

It doesn't have to be, the ones in Crafting Fury reference the vanilla material for the books, so any replacer, even installed before it, will apply to it automatically.

Singular books will be changed as well, but the pre-war books are rarely used in the world, they're mostly in "clean" areas. There should be a few at Cabot House.

Ok, I am going to have to put it in a weird spot in the list lol. But I will do so. It will be right below Crafting Fury 9000

It doesn't have to be, the ones in Crafting Fury reference the vanilla material for the books, so any replacer, even installed before it, will apply to it automatically.

Hmmm, well that convenient isn't it :D

uploaded. the glow on the sink is now more subdued, and looks more like it's light up.

Only the light that is above the sink, and the dial on the scale.

It should be compatible. I pulled my versions of the store counters out.

Has:

Prewar stove which has appropriate red glow. (heating elements) It's a cookstation

Prewar Bathroomsink, scale/light glows. So does the ring around the drain plug in the sink. (reflected from light I guess. chemstation

Prewar toilet. nothing special.

Prewar shower stall. nothing special.

Prewar vault sink. chemstation with green glow.

Prewar refrigerator: green glow. I should change that to a yellowish, but that's trickier. The glow parts from inside are using the stove material file. ok, so I make a third stove nif/bgsm/..._g.dds file. :smile:

Prewar BBQ: cookstation. red glow for heating and highlights.

I have the rest of the bathroom ready to go, once I get connection points. no eta on that.

Prewar fireplace can be added (ready to go)

Still working on the kitchen.

Should not interfere with Better Stores or Renovated Furniture.

No menus were changed etc, and just needs the base game, no DLC etc req.

Awesome! Send me a link and I will check it out :) Thanks for this!

Edited by Haoswidasee