Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

BTW, I'm combining my mods, less the neon stuff. couple weeks to get done.

I'll be doing the neon stuff after that. (including adding to my weapons/armor)

Haven't decided if I'm going to require DLC do them as addons/optional files.

(I may just hold off on ALL the DLC stuff until they give us NukaWorld)

prolly be easier that way. :D

Sounds good, just let me know if you make more neon stuff so I can add the items to the big list.

Once I get the main one out, I'll then be doing the neon stuff. Going to be a lot of glowing maple leafs.

:)

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, I'm combining my mods, less the neon stuff. couple weeks to get done.

I'll be doing the neon stuff after that. (including adding to my weapons/armor)

Haven't decided if I'm going to require DLC do them as addons/optional files.

(I may just hold off on ALL the DLC stuff until they give us NukaWorld)

prolly be easier that way. :D

Sounds good, just let me know if you make more neon stuff so I can add the items to the big list.

Once I get the main one out, I'll then be doing the neon stuff. Going to be a lot of glowing maple leafs.

:smile:

Why just maple? Why not... all of them :D

You've wrote that you are going to remove the list in the near future because of copycats.

If you remove it, then the 'original' author of the list will be gone and someone else can

claim it.

Only because there are copycats, doesn't mean people won't use your list.

Is it worth me downloading all this now or would it be best to wait until all the announced DLCs have released? (Real question: re-buy nexus premium now that i got fibre internets now, or wait?)

It all works lol. So you may as well, up to you really.

You've wrote that you are going to remove the list in the near future because of copycats.

If you remove it, then the 'original' author of the list will be gone and someone else can

claim it.

Only because there are copycats, doesn't mean people won't use your list.

I am not taking it down, I was angry in the moment. And there are already copycats, I am just waiting for them to build their lists up, spend a bunch of time on it, and then myself and at least 100 others will be reporting the s*** out of it until it's gone, thus wasting their time entirely because that is what they deserve for copying other peoples work. This list will be updated sometime in the future when this new content starts getting released. I don't mind other people attempting to create a project like this, as long as none of my work is taken to feed their work.

Edited by Haoswidasee

Haoswidasee, I don't mean to rain on your parade as I like the compilation list, but I smell this topic being locked/deleted in the near future.. I've seen this happen to a couple of compilation topics already, the Nexus doesn't seem to allow compilations for some reason.

Speaking of which, would an admin or moderator be kind enough to redirect me to the part of the ToS that addresses this? Been wondering about this, thanks!

Thats their own mistake if they want to take it down. A well put together compilation like this one will get players to put more mods in their game, without the fear of crashing. Anyone that doesn't know how to properly mod will put far less in their game, and will have problems

I think people are confusing the difference of a person releasing a mod that is a compilation of other peoples mods. Which is frowned upon by Nexus. What is posted here is just a personal view of mods they are using. You still need to download the mod from it's respective author. So there is no theft of personal mod assets. It is just the personal option of one mod user to other mod users. I don't believe there is anything improper about posting your personal options. If it were. There would be no Nexus.

Haoswidasee, I don't mean to rain on your parade as I like the compilation list, but I smell this topic being locked/deleted in the near future.. I've seen this happen to a couple of compilation topics already, the Nexus doesn't seem to allow compilations for some reason.

Speaking of which, would an admin or moderator be kind enough to redirect me to the part of the ToS that addresses this? Been wondering about this, thanks!

Thats their own mistake if they want to take it down. A well put together compilation like this one will get players to put more mods in their game, without the fear of crashing. Anyone that doesn't know how to properly mod will put far less in their game, and will have problems

I think people are confusing the difference of a person releasing a mod that is a compilation of other peoples mods. Which is frowned upon by Nexus. What is posted here is just a personal view of mods they are using. You still need to download the mod from it's respective author. So there is no theft of personal mod assets. It is just the personal option of one mod user to other mod users. I don't believe there is anything improper about posting your personal options. If it were. There would be no Nexus.

if you read further past that comment a moderator explains it all