Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raider Overhaul WIP v9.0 is hidden. Any alternates? :confused:

I do not know of any at the moment. Hopefully the gaming industry will pull its head of its ass and these great mod authors can actually get their lives back on track. It;s really sad to see what is happening to the modding community right now.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the quick response.

Super Mutant Redux is also hidden. Any alternates?

Raider Overhaul WIP v9.0 is hidden. Any alternates? :confused:

I do not know of any at the moment. Hopefully the gaming industry will pull its head of its ass and these great mod authors can actually get their lives back on track. It;s really sad to see what is happening to the modding community right now.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the quick response.

Super Mutant Redux is also hidden. Any alternates?

Same author and he makes some really great mods. I actually didn't know these mods were hidden but I definitely will not be playing Fallout 4 until they are back. They are some of the best mods out there. I don't blame him for hiding all of his stuff though until Bethesda fixes their systems. His mods in particular hold a great amount of value.

What's up @Haoswidasee ? It's been awhile since I've been on & playing FO4. The final expansion of The Witcher 3 took all of my game time, and then after finishing it, I took a break from major open world games. Got back to FO4 last night. Updated NMM, updated mods, removed mods & checked out new ones. I have Far Harbor now & waiting for the next DLC. What is your take on removing mods from NMM & using the same ones that are on the game's Mod screen? I am rather curious to find out if it makes a difference on load times or if it changes how the mod acts (better or worse).

Anyway, enough chit chat from me. Glad to see you are still taking a look @ mods when you get a chance.

BadWolf

What's up @Haoswidasee ? It's been awhile since I've been on & playing FO4. The final expansion of The Witcher 3 took all of my game time, and then after finishing it, I took a break from major open world games. Got back to FO4 last night. Updated NMM, updated mods, removed mods & checked out new ones. I have Far Harbor now & waiting for the next DLC. What is your take on removing mods from NMM & using the same ones that are on the game's Mod screen? I am rather curious to find out if it makes a difference on load times or if it changes how the mod acts (better or worse).

Anyway, enough chit chat from me. Glad to see you are still taking a look @ mods when you get a chance.

BadWolf

I am going to put this very simple :smile: Lol. Nexus Mod Manager is my god, and I would do dirty dirty things if it wanted me to. I wouldn't even question it. It's sexy. Bethesda's mod system is like a homeless man in the gutter, offering unwanted dirty advances for cheap fast food, and they don't care whether they get the food or not. Best way I can put it.

Edited by Haoswidasee

BadWolf

I am going to put this very simple :smile: Lol. Nexus Mod Manager is my god, and I would do dirty dirty things if it wanted me to. I wouldn't even question it. It's sexy. Bethesda's mod system is like a homeless man in the gutter, offering unwanted dirty advances for cheap fast food, and they don't care whether they get the food or not. Best way I can put it.

Sooooo, are you trying to get me to believe that you don't do dirty,dirty things? LOL. But I understand about Bethnet mods. After I came back and did the "Mod Spring Cleaning" on my NMM profile, I also deleted all my save points because I wanted to start fresh. So I got some on Bethnet and OMG the opening didn't even start....hell it was on the Red Rocket Power Armor screen because it was loading........I had to do Task Manager End Task because after 15 minutes it was still loading. I'm running less plugins than before, so it has to be Bethnet mods.

BTW, have you Backed Up & shared your NMM profile for others to see on the Nexus website. That would be an easy link add to the beginning post of yours. Not only that, but less editing of the post. After I get rid of the Bethnet mods and hope that they are also on the Nexus (Which I'm sure they are), I will share my link on your thread if that is all right.

BadWolf

Sooooo, are you trying to get me to believe that you don't do dirty,dirty things? LOL. But I understand about Bethnet mods. After I came back and did the "Mod Spring Cleaning" on my NMM profile, I also deleted all my save points because I wanted to start fresh. So I got some on Bethnet and OMG the opening didn't even start....hell it was on the Red Rocket Power Armor screen because it was loading........I had to do Task Manager End Task because after 15 minutes it was still loading. I'm running less plugins than before, so it has to be Bethnet mods.

BTW, have you Backed Up & shared your NMM profile for others to see on the Nexus website. That would be an easy link add to the beginning post of yours. Not only that, but less editing of the post. After I get rid of the Bethnet mods and hope that they are also on the Nexus (Which I'm sure they are), I will share my link on your thread if that is all right.

You can post anything you want pertaining to this list. I don't mind. My personal profile is a little wonky compared to this. When I install I go through this entire process and then I make sure it all works. THEN I go over to the neon wasteland version and add all the mods that aren't already in this list and overwrite everything with that list. THAT list is my baby :D Also keep in mind that you might want to skip the version of darker nights on that neon wastleland list if you want to ever see daylight lol. That mod version takes the day out of the game. It was made for use if you are using the neon wasteland as your core mod theme in order to complement all the glow.

Edited by Haoswidasee