Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

Hey, @Haoswidasee hope things are good in your mod serchings. I have since calmed down from the earlier posts about me. I now also have the DLCs of Contraptions & Vault-Tec Workshops. I may be able to play them once I get everything back & in working order. Hell, I haven't even been to the Far Harbor area yet.

So I ended up having to start all over again with my mods (downloading, installing). Being a Beta Tester for the NMM, the last 2 versions have caused an issue, causing me to have bloated file structure and other happenings. That being said I did find a mod that at one point you were asking if someone would make it. I think I found just what you may have been looking for. Introducing:

CWSS Redux - Craftable Working Showers Sinks Baths Toilets Urinals etc by steve40 and FLipdeezy

I have yet to test it ingame, but it looks cool. Since the problems I had with NMM, I have yet to either create patches for the issues I had mentioned earlier, or check out the other inventory description mods.

BadWolf

I didn't care if they were working or not lol, I just wanted some decent looking ones for cosmetics. The working part is just a plus :D I saw this yesterday I think in the hot files, I try to glance over them everyday. But yeah I will probably add this in, it looks well polished.

A patch just showed up that now makes Nuclear Weather and Vivid Weathers compatible.

I know that was the main reason for you to keep TruStorms, But I have had no complaints about Vivid Weathers, I also like the Nuclear Snowstorms. I'm going to download the patch and see if it works. I'll keep you posted

ok let me know. Nuclear Weather is my favorite weather mod

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Haoswidasee I have found your request to:

Mod Requests:
Ocean Life/Predators - Would be awesome to fear the water for once. Super boring at the moment.

Look at this one Aquatic Creatures by MisterOverseer aka Oakland Elliff

Your request was finally fulfilled today @ 10:52 pm EDT

Enjoy!

Update about the Vivid Weathers/Nuclear Weather Patch: I took a look at it in Fallout4Edit (FO4Edit), there were a little tweaks that needed to be done. While I don't know if it was working, the only weather system I saw was the massive nuclear snow storm that Vivid Weathers has. It would have CTD if it didn't work together, so that's a plus. The tweaks I performed had to deal with the the "Chances" of a storm happening. I think the person that created the patch, which from my limited understanding of his meaning, English is not his native language, it was created in FO4Edit.

I took a look at the Nuclear Weather page, the mod author is busy working on a replacement for Nuclear Weather, he stated a while back that when he has time he would make a CK Vivid Weathers patch, but his main time is working on a massive ENB/Weather all in one. I'll let you know how my tweaks went, if you like I could send to my tweaks in Word form, if you are comfortable with using FO4Edit to make those tweaks.

I'm now actually working on a proper patch, I don't like it too dark but would you like me to try and add your Darker Nights?

I'll let you know when I'm done, and I'll upload it to the Nexus

Edited by DontBlnkBadWolf

@Haoswidasee I have found your request to:

Mod Requests:

Ocean Life/Predators - Would be awesome to fear the water for once. Super boring at the moment.

Look at this one Aquatic Creatures by MisterOverseer aka Oakland Elliff

Your request was finally fulfilled today @ 10:52 pm EDT

Enjoy!

Update about the Vivid Weathers/Nuclear Weather Patch: I took a look at it in Fallout4Edit (FO4Edit), there were a little tweaks that needed to be done. While I don't know if it was working, the only weather system I saw was the massive nuclear snow storm that Vivid Weathers has. It would have CTD if it didn't work together, so that's a plus. The tweaks I performed had to deal with the the "Chances" of a storm happening. I think the person that created the patch, which from my limited understanding of his meaning, English is not his native language, it was created in FO4Edit.

I took a look at the Nuclear Weather page, the mod author is busy working on a replacement for Nuclear Weather, he stated a while back that when he has time he would make a CK Vivid Weathers patch, but his main time is working on a massive ENB/Weather all in one. I'll let you know how my tweaks went, if you like I could send to my tweaks in Word form, if you are comfortable with using FO4Edit to make those tweaks.

I'm now actually working on a proper patch, I don't like it too dark but would you like me to try and add your Darker Nights?

I'll let you know when I'm done, and I'll upload it to the Nexus

It's about time! lol. Been waiting on that one forever, I will add it to my list of mods I plan on trying to add. You mean add darker nights to the patch? Idk lol, I didn't make any of those mods so I don't really want to have a say in anything like that. I honestly prefer mods to not require patches lol. It makes life a lot easier.

I don't like extra patches either, but sometimes when a mod author is busy with other mods or big projects like the one for Nuclear Weather. I create a patch. But I also have contacted both owners and requested if I could do so. Unlike the one that did the other patch. Both you & I along with others are thankful for the hard work they put in on the elaborate ones that are out there. But I do have a couple of screenshots for Vivid Weathers throwing out a freak massive nuclear snowstorm:

That is for some odd reason not uploading. They are on my NMM profile, and anything that you upload is supposed to be available. Oh, well. I'll try again another time.

I don't like extra patches either, but sometimes when a mod author is busy with other mods or big projects like the one for Nuclear Weather. I create a patch. But I also have contacted both owners and requested if I could do so. Unlike the one that did the other patch. Both you & I along with others are thankful for the hard work they put in on the elaborate ones that are out there. But I do have a couple of screenshots for Vivid Weathers throwing out a freak massive nuclear snowstorm:

That is for some odd reason not uploading. They are on my NMM profile, and anything that you upload is supposed to be available. Oh, well. I'll try again another time.

Uploading photos on the forum always screws up for me as well, idk why. Anyways, keep me posted I guess :D

Update on the Vivid Weathers/Nuclear Weather patch....not going to happen because the quality is not good enough for my standards

Edited by DontBlnkBadWolf