Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all: Thanks for the Compilation. Love it.

But: Is it still working for you or anyone else? I'm getting a lot of CTD's :/

Do you have all the expansions? And there are things that could be outdated by now, its been a while since the last update.

Are you using any other mods at all besides the mods on this list?

Edited by Haoswidasee

Do you have all the expansions? And there are things that could be outdated by now, its been a while since the last update.

Yeah, i've got everything official that is out right now.

I'a using F4SE for looksmenu, but i tried it without them and it still crashes ;/

Can't be arsed to test every single mod or start anew with less mods/other mods. But I guess I have to if I want to continue.

I'a using F4SE for looksmenu, but i tried it without them and it still crashes ;/

Can't be arsed to test every single mod or start anew with less mods/other mods. But I guess I have to if I want to continue.

Sometimes when you install mods, they corrupt the data even if you remove them. I used to have an eye mod where if you removed it everyone in the game was left with big eye sockets even if you installed a new eye mod. Had to completely reinstall everything

Yeah had no luck so far. Gone through all of them now. Going to restart then ;/

Hello,

Just to give you feedback, I do play my game wich is modded based on this guide except for some textures pack as I play in 4K with Ugrid to load = 7 on top. Some occasional crashes mainly due to my VRAM exceeding my 6GB limit. But very rarely. I removed, installed mods along my actual game which I am at level 43 on survival mode and works like a charm.

I am using NMM to install all mods except for some manually required ones.

One point though I had some problems until I deleted my custom.ini file which was really messy and duplicating many stuff from the 2 other ini's. It only now contains few lines and I made it read only. Other 2 ini's are managed through the F4 launcher.

My custom.ini

[Display]
iLocation X=0
iLocation Y=0
fDecalLifetime=800.000
fDecalLOD0=70000
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Hello,

Just to give you feedback, I do play my game wich is modded based on this guide except for some textures pack as I play in 4K with Ugrid to load = 7 on top. Some occasional crashes mainly due to my VRAM exceeding my 6GB limit. But very rarely. I removed, installed mods along my actual game which I am at level 43 on survival mode and works like a charm.

I am using NMM to install all mods except for some manually required ones.

One point though I had some problems until I deleted my custom.ini file which was really messy and duplicating many stuff from the 2 other ini's. It only now contains few lines and I made it read only. Other 2 ini's are managed through the F4 launcher.

My custom.ini

[Display]
iLocation X=0
iLocation Y=0
fDecalLifetime=800.000
fDecalLOD0=70000
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like maybe your custom.ini file had been corrupted while modding?

I created my own mod, It is an Affinity Tweaker. This is my first mod created. If this is well received, then I'll stop hiding under the covers and make something else.

New Positive Affinity - NSFW by: DontBlnkBadWolf

Give it a try, if you want. Don't know what your flavor is about stuff on the Very Adult nature.

BadWolf

Hey, just came around again. I regularly follow this compilation since you first started it in January and I'm still using it as my basic mod "setting". I absolutly hope there will be another update at some point after Nuka-World releases.

I created my own mod, It is an Affinity Tweaker. This is my first mod created. If this is well received, then I'll stop hiding under the covers and make something else.

New Positive Affinity - NSFW by: DontBlnkBadWolf

Give it a try, if you want. Don't know what your flavor is about stuff on the Very Adult nature.

BadWolf

I will check it out when I create the new update.