Vampirism

Vamp_Roland

Aunde is northheast of the Urshilaku camp and southwest of Dagon Fel on an island.

Berne must be either the one southwest of the Zainab camp in one of the dwemer ruins at the east side of the mountains or the one southwest of Uviriths Grave west of a big lavastream.

This has been asked and answered before. But before using by Spear of Spamdoom I will be for once generous. Clan Berne is in Galom Daeus and that would be either of Yazatus's two last descriptions (you are talking of the same place). Clan Quarra is in Drucashti southwest of the Urshillaku camp (IIRC). Both of these are dwemer ruins. Aundae may be found in Ashmelech on an island west of Rotheran and looks like an ancestral tomb. Now can we bring this back on topic - it is about strategies, please.

IMO the problem with being a vampire permanently is that you can't do many quests. There are 11 vampiric ones. However there is a mod somewhere that gets around this I believe.

I never play as a vampire until I have Trebonius's amulet. Now I know where the quests are strategising is easy. I also recommend you get the propylon indices to the ten Dunmer strongholds. They are interior locations and with the odd exception safe places in which to pas the day. With the indices you can travel between them instantly.

Well it was still on topic because i needed to know because i need to find them for quests and spells but i apoligize if it did veer from topic.

If you dont have any spells that help your night vision B) ,although vampires see fairly well in the dark they are still limited, you should use lanterns because torches cause some light polution. Just the soft light of the lanters help enough.

If you are starting out as a new character and you plan to later become a vampire Dunmer are a good race to use because dunmer have a 75% fire resist and vampires have a 50%weakness so being a Dunmer cancles out your weakness to fire. along with that ive found the sign of the shadow helps get you out of trouble with the invisiblity it bestows apon you. Invisabilitys gotten me away from tons of guards, but don't carry a torch, THIS IS A BAD IDEA. :rip:

...He's got an amulet with, among other good stats, a high constant effect restore health enchantment.

Actually I beleive it is a Ring. THe Royal Signet Ring.

CE

+10 Restore Health

+10 Restore Fatigue

100%Reflect

100% Immunity to Magicka

I beleive that is what it does.

I've never played as a Vamp. But I'm thinking I'll try it soon.

This is just some help. The Royal Signet Ring also has 100% resistance to paralisize (don't know why magicka resistance doesn't do this, but oh well).

Also. BECOME IMMUNE TO ALL DISEASES AND THAN BECOME A VAMPIRE! Your probably thinking "Wow. Dagger of Symachus has gone insane", but it is possible. After becoming immune to everything and you have done all the quests and things you want to do before becoming a vampire, go to the Caldera Mages Guild. There will be a dunmer woman on the first floor that sells weakness to common disease on touch like 20 to 40% for 10 seconds. Buy it, and than go to a person there that has the spell making topic and make a weakness to common disease 100% on self for how ever seconds you need. That should make you a vampire even when you are immune.

... However there is a mod somewhere that gets around this I believe ...

If you are refering to the "Ring of the Daywalker" mod, then I do not think that it is a good bypass. It just gives you the powers of all vampire clans on a ring CE wise. Some other solution like a vampire story add-on (maybe becoming the new owner of Dagoth Ur and Vvardenfells Bane :halloween: ) would be great.

The person in charge of the Clan is the only one to give you clan quests and you must be in the right Clan headquarters or they would simply attack you. It means you haven't explored it properly yet. (If it is Ashmelech that is understandable - it's a bit of a maze). The open quests are hard to find without a cheat IMO. As a very broad hint try all those who might talk to you (i.e in the mages' guild headquarters and among the telvanni settlements).

For a complete list there is UESP.

Archived