Oblivion Reloaded and not working DarNified UI

xordiw

DarNified UI is not working at all. I never had problems with it but since I wanted to try Olivion Reloadewd I had many problems including this mod not working... I used OBSE tester and it give me message the OBSE is working so I don't know what is the problem I installed and uninstalled DarNified UI activated and deactivated and still the same. UI looks vanilla, map is small and scroll-able whole time trash, no options for UI change.

Also maybe somebody know if shield taking whole screen is normal for Oblivion Reloaded? I have 90 FOV set in options, but I don't remember shield taking whole screen in Oblivion. The Combat is so trash I disabled it. Swing are so fast. I will try Deadly Reflex 6 instead. So anybody else had this kind of problems? Is Oblivion Reloaded messy trash or I need to change some options and why DarNified UI is not working at all? Fresh install, I use OBMM, have working OBSE and used Wrye Bash.

Now its like that:

Oblivion Mod Manager
Wrye Bash
Oblivion Script Extender - OBSE
Blockhead
Unofficial Oblivion Patch
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch
Unofficial Oblivion DLC Patches
Oblivion Reloaded - OBGE v4
MenuQue - OBSE Plugin
Oblivion Stutter Remover
TES4LODGen // Run from folder
DarNified UI

Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2
Black mouth fix
Eyelash length fix
Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul

OBSE Tester

Quickstart

Also of course I use archive invalidation and TES4LODGen and I changed oblivion.ini settings and menu settings according to http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45749/?

The DarNified UI esp is actually not showing in mod list, was it suppose to be like that. I think I had esp last time. I installed it through OMM omod of course.

Edited by xordiw

OK. Never mind I fix it. It was my fault since I was creating omod instead just install omod. Also when I set CombatMode and CameraMode to 0 in the OblivionReloaded.ini the cursor is back again and also combat changes are disabled. I just went outside the starting Dungeon and into City but I think the games seems actually smoother than in Vanilla. The graphics are better.

Does anybody know if I can simply install Immersive weapons to Oblivion Realoaded? Are there any HQ textures for those weapons or they will look ugly compared to Oblivion Reloaded ones?

DarNified UI never had an esp, so if you remember an esp, either your memory is wrong or you were using another mod.

The recommended installation is "manual", as mod managers always have problema when installing it. If your UI is still vanilla, then it's possible your BSA have a recent date, which cause Oblivion to use the files in BSA instead of loose files.

About Oblivion Reloaded, the shield covering the screen is a common problem when using the vanilla animations. Try the recommended animation replacers or disable the CameraMode.

Edited by forli

Immersive Weapon doesn't conflict with OR. OR is similar to an official patch, and it doesn't care about what mods you've installed: it will work with any mod (except the ones listed in the conflict section). Edited by forli

Immersive Weapon doesn't conflict with OR. OR is similar to an official patch, and it doesn't care about what mods you've installed: it will work with any mod (except the ones listed in the conflict section).

I mean the graphics quality. Will weapons from Immersive Weapons mod look bad because they are vanilla quality? Oblivion reloaded has upgraded graphics so they will look really bad comparing to better OR graphics or Immersive weapons are also better quality or maybe they have better quality equivalents? I don't wont to have some high textures world and graphics and lower textures weapons that will distinguish badly comparing to the rest.

As of DarNified UI I played Oblivion a couple of moths ago and forgot that it has omod just tried to create omod from archive :) My fault. I also disable camera mode and it looks good. I will try to get some animations replacers thought if they will be mod safe and no resource hog. Thanks for info.

OR doesn't replace the weapon textures (you can check it yourself by looking at the OR package), so they're vanila quality too, unless you use a texture/meshes replacer for vanilla weapons (which will be another mod, surely not OR).

OR just apply visual effect at runtime to whatever meshes/texture you use, but their "base" quality depends on textures/meshes (something OR doesn't touch).

OR has upgraded quality, but again: it's not like a normal mod.

OR is like a game patch: it works independently from whatever mod you're using (except for some conflicts), and it apply its effect on everything it find in the Oblivion folder, not just "vanilla" content.

It works on Nehrim and other total overhauls too, so...

Animation replacers are usually mod safe (they conflict with nothing but other animation replacers) and don't impact performance..

Hey Thanks for the info. It is really cool thing. I guess I will be able to easily use Immersive Weapons and also Martigen's Monster Mod besides that.

Since you seem knowledgeable person could you answer me another question? I was searching in Google but I could not find appropriate answer. How actually Oblivion Reloaded combat compares to vanilla? I mean what does it change actually?

Edited by xordiw

What does it change?

OR unlock the ability to unsheathe your weapon and fight while on horse, and allow you to equip a weapon in the left hand (so you can dual wield). You can even do both: dual wield on horse.

In other words: same combat style as vanilla, but with fewer limits.

• 8 months later...

DarNified UI never had an esp, so if you remember an esp, either your memory is wrong or you were using another mod.

The recommended installation is "manual", as mod managers always have problema when installing it. If your UI is still vanilla, then it's possible your BSA have a recent date, which cause Oblivion to use the files in BSA instead of loose files.

How do you fix the problem with BSA being recent? Invalidation? I installed it in the Oblivion folder, but it doesn't make any difference.