ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Hawk, falconry mod

steeltooth

I know this is a stretch, but modders keep making the impossible possible, so I'll run this one by all you guys. I want a hawk, that can sit on my wrist and be used as a weapon. If it can't be used as a weapon, that's fine. I'm looking more for role playing appeal than actual utility. I'd just like to be able to get the "effect" of practicing falconry in the game. An imp would work, too. Actually, there's mods that give you pet imps that follow you around, and if someone could come up with a hawk/falcon model to use instead, that'd be cool, too. but it would be preferable if it could sit on your wrist. I want to ask for a glove to go with it, but I'm specifically picturing a character wearing the zealot robe from SI, so that'd be a problem (zealot robe takes the hand slot). Maybe two different mods, a falconry mod and a falconry glove mod, or two version of the same mod, glove version and no glove version.

• 2 weeks later...
This sounds like a really cool idea, and its certainly possible, if anybody can figure out how to place a living hawk on your hands using the bow holding animation with a few tweaks. Another amazing idea would be to send the hawk/imp flying at enemies, then returning to its owner for additional orders. Kind of like a boomerang, perhaps?

Archived