Iron Man (Heartbreaker Power Armor) For Fallout 4

iris5678910

Basically a new mesh for the existing Combat Armor. I think it is impossible to make it into the Power Armor because the power frame is too bulky. To make it super strong, just give these standalone armor some very high stat. I will be a "b*tch" to deal with clipping at the joints though, with the way FO4 animates movements. It is up to a 3D artist to create such model. But if there is already a 3D model, even I can do it. And I barely know how to create standalone items.

This said, I would love to have this armor around. Although it will be a lot harder to add a jetpack and fly around like the real Ironman.

Edited by tomomi1922

I like this idea, but may I go a few steps forward here? I personally think that the movie Iron man suits are great. And they progress through the movies. I am curious if the power frames, and the power armor itself, can all be converted to a more Ironman type suit, rather than the bulky stuff we have now. Maybe not all the power armor frames and armor, but only the player's armor can be that way? And the option to make an arc reactor to replace fusion cores, so we could have virtually unlimited power. I would also like the various models to be variations of the Ironman armor. Say the series 4 is the T-45, the T-50 is the one in the second movie. The T-60 is from the third. The X-01 could be from either of the Avenger movies, or something we have seen yet. (I can be off on the numbering, and I apologize for that. But you should get my point here.)