Can't find this mod: FCOM crafting shop

redeyesandlonghair

I remember seeing this mod, and intending to get it, but was then distracted by some other stuff. Now I can't find it again, despite entering search terms that I thought should find it.

It was related to the crafting system that comes from MMM or OOO (one of those I'm sure since it appeared with FCOM). What it did was place a kind of smithy right outside the Imperial City where you could go and do various crafting functions (such as making things into nuiggest, grinding bones, etc) in large amounts; i.e. grind all of your bones at once, instead of one at a time.

Does anyone perhaps have a link or a name?

There's nada in the mod description for requirements and only a brief mention around location of the smithy for incompatibilities. It's not a recent mod, and even in the mod comments (a total of 13) there is only a single mention of OOO (see first comment after the site bot and answer from the mod author). I only recalled seeing it from some perusing I did in that section once (and it did kind of catch my fancy a little with using some of those almost worthless items). Edited by Striker879