CS Help.

Kvatch132

I have problems with CS. If I make a mod, save it, turn off the computer and then turn back on to edit the mod further, when I go to save again, it doesn't let me overwrite the previous Esp made before I turned off the computer the first time. So then if I want to upload the mod, I have to add 2 Esp's causing trouble. Help?

Kvatch132

A bit more info please:

1) Operating system (i.e. Windows 7, Vista or XP).

2) Oblivion and CS install location (i.e. C:\Program Files\... or C:\Games\Oblivion\...).

3) Are you running as administrator on your Windows log-in (and if not details of how you start the CS).

I have problems with CS. If I make a mod, save it, turn off the computer and then turn back on to edit the mod further, when I go to save again, it doesn't let me overwrite the previous Esp made before I turned off the computer the first time. So then if I want to upload the mod, I have to add 2 Esp's causing trouble. Help?

Kvatch132

Are you setting your .esp as the "active" file when you reload it in the CS?

A bit more info please:

1) Operating system (i.e. Windows 7, Vista or XP).

2) Oblivion and CS install location (i.e. C:\Program Files\... or C:\Games\Oblivion\...).

3) Are you running as administrator on your Windows log-in (and if not details of how you start the CS).

1) Vista.

2) Program Files > Bethesda Softworks > Oblivion.

3) Yes.

Kvatch132

Are you setting your .esp as the "active" file when you reload it in the CS?

Which Esp file? Oblivion.esm or my Mod? Explain More.