face help

Darktheme

Hello. i have a few questions about faces. was wondering how to edit your player character's face in oblivion. Ive done a search already and came up with nothing. i believe u can do it with the cs but don't know how. where do you find the model/texture files? how do people have the face color and body color match? also how to make your own body textures. pointing me to a tutorial would be awesome! thanks in advance.

That depends on the body type you're using. I use HGEC and like Ozmo's High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC. It can be a bit of a bear to get installed and working (the author's native language isn't english, so some of the steps are a bit sparse on detail). One of the members here Talonvore posted this step by step guide. Have a look at it if you are considering Ozmo's textures.

That depends on the body type you're using. I use HGEC and like Ozmo's High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC. It can be a bit of a bear to get installed and working (the author's native language isn't english, so some of the steps are a bit sparse on detail). One of the members here Talonvore posted this step by step guide. Have a look at it if you are considering Ozmo's textures.

Would the Hi-rez textures btw, fix the messed up discoloration between the face/neck and the rest of the body?

The hi-res textures minimiae the colour difference, but the change in colour is due to the way Oblivion renders the face and body differently. Nothing will completely remove it. There is a neck seam minimiser which adds necklaces to hide the join line - that can help a little Edited by MarkInMKUK

The hi-res textures minimiae the colour difference, but the change in colour is due to the way Oblivion renders the face and body differently. Nothing will completely remove it. There is a neck seam minimiser which adds necklaces to hide the join line - that can help a little

Heh heh, I don't a necklace is going to hide a blue face on a gray body :teehee:

I remember trying to use Face Exchange Lite and I could never figure it out. Any tutorial up on here?