[IDEA] Why so few jobs for Settlers?

Ganjolfio

as seems your frontal lobe and occipital lobe and temporal lobe seem not be working or could just be your brain stem mount functioning causing those lobes to not function correctly. so maybe a brain surgeon be more case.

Edited by lest120

it's okay guys, he's a synth

just incase u try correct me cy·borg

ˈsīˌbôrɡ/
noun
  1. a fictional or hypothetical person whose physical abilities are extended beyond normal human limitations by mechanical elements built into the body.
    A hybrid of man and machine

I'd like to be able to send them on hunts. Letting them come back with meat and hide.

Letting them scavage would also be awesome but should reduce happines a bit as that would make most sense. If you've come to a safe settlement you don't really want to risk your life outside of that settlement searching for screws and cans of dog food.

It would be really cool to be able to put one of them on a radio cannel playing music, like the dimond city radio but with new songs.

My dream would be to have to set settlers aside for some time so that they are the ones who builds the stuff you want and it takes a bit of time (depending on complexity and size of the object) but that would require a big overhaul of the build mechanics.

Setting up trade routes with specific points on the map to get materials would also be fun. Say that thading with the Atom Cats would give you iron and rubber, and a quarry could give cement (or rocks if someone modded in that and objects made out of stone, I'd love to build a stone wall around my settlement)

I'd like to be able to send them on hunts. Letting them come back with meat and hide.

Letting them scavage would also be awesome but should reduce happines a bit as that would make most sense. If you've come to a safe settlement you don't really want to risk your life outside of that settlement searching for screws and cans of dog food.

It would be really cool to be able to put one of them on a radio cannel playing music, like the dimond city radio but with new songs.

My dream would be to have to set settlers aside for some time so that they are the ones who builds the stuff you want and it takes a bit of time (depending on complexity and size of the object) but that would require a big overhaul of the build mechanics.

Setting up trade routes with specific points on the map to get materials would also be fun. Say that thading with the Atom Cats would give you iron and rubber, and a quarry could give cement (or rocks if someone modded in that and objects made out of stone, I'd love to build a stone wall around my settlement)

Adding onto: itd also make more sense if your trade were to get attacked time to time or characters hunting and scavenging. also if their happiness goes down u have to build entertainment like pool table darts so on so forth.

Edited by lest120