(POLL) What Guild would you most like to see return?

Sketchy77

What Guild would you most like to see return?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What Guild would you most like to see return?

• Dark Brotherhood
    • Fighters Guild
    • Mages Guild
    • Thieves Guild
    • Morag Tong
    • Knights of the Nine
    • Houses of Madness (Dementia and Mania)
    • Imperial Cult
    • Noble Houses (eg; Telvanni, Hlaalu, Redoran)
    • Tribunal Temple
  2. 2. If you had a second but different choice, what would it be?

• Morag Tong
    • Dark Brotherhood
    • Thieves Guild
    • Tribunal Temple
    • Knights of the Nine
    • Imperial Cult
    • Mages Guild
    • Fighters Guild
  3. 3. What Guild would you like to see NOT return?

• Fighters Guild
    • Mages Guild
    • Tribunal Temple
    • Knights of the Nine
    • Thieves Guild
    • Dark Brotherhood
    • Morag Tong
    • Imperial Cult

Dark Brotherhood and Morag Tong tho they are very similar. On the one which I would not like to see I would have to say none, but there was no option for it, so i chose House of Madness as it really does not seem to fit into the theme of Skyrim all that well, in my mind.

The Void will command me!!!:devil:

Well seeing as the Mages Guild was split up it will not return, that is, unless BGS wants to change the lore as they can to that of post-The Infernal City and Lord of Souls. As stated in The Infernal City The Mages Guild split up into The Synod and The College of Whispers. Just to let everyone know.

I loved the Morag Tong and the Noble Houses in Morrowind, and Thieves guild was one of my favourite factions in Oblivion.

I disliked Tribunal because of the whole "in order to join you must run around the whole map" which was annoying as hell.

Do we actually know what factions we're getting?

There should be an option under "What Guild would you like to see NOT return?" for none...

Skyrim needs as many guilds as it can get.

The Dark Brotherhood quests were my favorite though, they reminded me of Hitman.

I votes the Great Houses of Morrowind, at least i would love to have some updated lore on them and the whole Dummer nation. Also it would be awesome to have something like "the great houses of Skyrim".

My second option was the Dark Brotherhood, just because it was the best guild in Oblivion.

I didn't see the Arena. I play light fighter types so I always do that quest line along with the fighter's guild. I hated the thieve's guild in OB. The idea of being the Grey Fox's errand boy and then assuming his role so he can go play house in Anvil just didn't grab me. The DB quest line was good but the whole death cult vibe wasn't my thing either. I liked the missions though.

Hopefully there will be clans the player can join or be enemies with. Nord Jarls recruiting outsiders for specific tasks and stuff like that.

People don't like the fighters guild? (just 5 so far but still)

They just needed a little more work is all. They seemed awfully incomplete. I actually had planned to work on adding some quests, but I fear I will not get the chance before skyrim comes out. My current mod might take too long.