Chinese Pistol

If the resources for the Chinese Pistol aren't already in NV's bsa files, what you need to do is extract them from Fallout 3's bsa files and plop them in a folder under your NV Data folder. Then just make yourself a new weapon in NV's GECK with the same stats as the Fallout 3 Chinese Pistol.

There are a ton of unused Fallout 3 resources in NV though, so the stuff might already be there, heck it may even have a GECK entry. Have you checked?

Edit: Actually I just checked myself and they're not there, unless it's under some non-descript name. What I suggest is opening up the pistol in Fallout 3's GECK, screen-shotting the settings, then extract the relevant files from the BSAs and make yourself a mod to add it. I can't do it because it'd actually be copyright infringement if I did it and sent you the entire thing. But you can do it yourself, and there's nothing stopping others from guiding you step by step through the process. (It's actually fairly easy)

**WARNING**

you can legally do this because you have purchased copies of both games and have all the resources available with content you payed for. Like evilneko said there is nothing stopping people from walking you through it, but they cant provide it to anyone else (you) and you can provide it to anyone once you've accomplished it yourself.

again, DO NOT SHARE IT.

as there is no way to police who downloads it and it is possible for you to supply the model to someone who did not purchase the game and therefore are providing other peoples work to be downloaded by people who did not pay for it.

in other words stealing, copyright infringement, banned from nexus.

I am certain the Chinese Pistol is in the NV bsa's I have seen it myself also multiple mods that add it in from the bsa's

But I could be mistaken but still certain