Additem to Ref? What went wrong?

ObLars

Hey there. Im trying to add 5 counts of an item to Chet with a script. But somehow it adds a massive 15 of the item. What could cause this?

Part of the script that messes it up;

Begin GameMode
 If getstage WolfhornRanch == 40
GSChetRef.additem BrahminToken 5
GSChetRef.additem DogToken 1

Hey there. Im trying to add 5 counts of an item to Chet with a script. But somehow it adds a massive 15 of the item. What could cause this?

Part of the script that messes it up;

Begin GameMode
 If getstage WolfhornRanch == 40
GSChetRef.additem BrahminToken 5
GSChetRef.additem DogToken 1

without more of the script to go by who knows whats causing it...

from what i see there though it seems pretty straight forward.

Where in Wolfhorn ranch are you building?

I hope Im not gonna live next a brahmin meat factory.

Please check out my mod, and see if were conflicting.

Thanks. pm me if you want. Link is my sig

As far as colliding, it won't happend unless you're at the actual Ranch. What im trying, and soon about to be done with. Is the option for the player to do a questline, which enables him to buy Brahmins to milk (Maybe slaughter for the meat) And Cattle dogs, to protect the livestock against the surroundings. :)

how does the object script work? the script you showed us will go off each time the quest hits stage 40 and sounds likes it has gone off 3 times (hence the 15 items)

how does the object script work? the script you showed us will go off each time the quest hits stage 40 and sounds likes it has gone off 3 times (hence the 15 items)

Well, tbh. I'v done a lot of messed up stuff, haha. Well, i fixed it anyway. Added the Tokens etc to the Result script of a Quest stage, giving Chet the required Tokens for the next Stage. Thanks everyone! :)