Anyone in Las Vegas with experience installing FCOM mod?

NinjaPenguin7

Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Creature Skins.esp [Version 3.5.5b4]

•!!! FCOM INSTALLATION ERROR: Obsolete. Remove this and update to MMM 3.7+ and associated version of FCOM.

Mart's Monster Mod.esp [Version 3.5.5b4]

•!!! FCOM INSTALLATION ERROR: Delete. Not needed with FCOM.

•Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.Stats, Delev, Factions, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}}

Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Imperial Armor.esp [Version 3.5.5b4]

•!!! FCOM INSTALLATION ERROR: Delete already integrated into FCOM components, use 'FCOM_DiverseGuardUnity.esp' instead.

Mart's Monster Mod - Friendlier Factions MMM+Fran.esp [Version 3.5.5b4]

•!!! FCOM INSTALLATION ERROR: Delete and use 'FCOM_FriendlierFactions.esp'.

Mart's Monster Mod - Friendlier Factions OOO+FCOM.esp [Version 3.5.5b4]

Need to fix those...... if they are still in your data folder, but, not active, delete them anyway.

Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Creature Skins.esp [Version 3.5.5b4]

•!!! FCOM INSTALLATION ERROR: Obsolete. Remove this and update to MMM 3.7+ and associated version of FCOM.

Mart's Monster Mod.esp [Version 3.5.5b4]

•!!! FCOM INSTALLATION ERROR: Delete. Not needed with FCOM.

•Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.Stats, Delev, Factions, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}}

Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Imperial Armor.esp [Version 3.5.5b4]

•!!! FCOM INSTALLATION ERROR: Delete already integrated into FCOM components, use 'FCOM_DiverseGuardUnity.esp' instead.

Mart's Monster Mod - Friendlier Factions MMM+Fran.esp [Version 3.5.5b4]

Mart's Monster Mod - Friendlier Factions OOO+FCOM.esp [Version 3.5.5b4]

Need to fix those...... if they are still in your data folder, but, not active, delete them anyway.

Thank you so much HeyYou for trying to help me :happy:

The bold red is what I'm worried about.. how do I go about doing that?

How do I update the MMM (I have no idea how to update a mod) when I used the latest one I found here?

Why does it say the MMM esp is not needed? I thought MMM was part of FCOM?

Also, the parts that are bolded, how do I get those other esp's that it tells me to use instead?

When I delete the ones it tells me to, and OBMM suggests I disable the whole mod, what should I do? Do I just delete them from Oblivion's data file, or should I use OBMM to do it?

And one more.. what's with the "this thing needs cleaning"? lol

I'm sorry I have so many questions..but you're awesome :biggrin:

Thanks so much again

Michelle

(I'm trying not to get lost.. but we'll get through it! :D )

Latest version. Yeah, not hosted here it would appear.

Read the included directions for doing the clean install.

"This is the Full Version, and Requires a clean Install of MMM, Meaning you need to remove all previous version of MMM, meshes, sounds, textures, etc.. Also If you are using OOO/FCOM you will need to reinstall these Mods has this version of MMM fixes many meshes and textures compatiblity issue that where shared between them, No if and or but about it. "

This makes me sadface. :sad:

So, does this mean I have to pretty much reinstall OOO/FCOM, or just remove the MMM and replace it with this new one?

And here I was all happy and excited thinking I pretty much had it down *sniffle*

I think there are various guides to installing FCOM, some more recent than others.... You might want to look at the FCOM thread on the beth forums, to make sure you are getting all the latest and greatest versions.

Will do. Thank you :)

As an alternative, if I update MMM and run BOSS, will it tell me if I need to update anything else (rather than just reinstall everything, which will make me a very sad NinjaPenguin :wallbash: ) lol

Thank you again HeyYou, I hope I'm not getting irritating or anything :unsure:

+1 for you for all your help, patience, and putting up with me :sweat:

Michelle

If you have the latest masterlist, BOSS should tell you if anything else is out of date. If you have the latest version of boss, I think it automagically checks to see if you have the latest list.....

You are quite welcome, and no, it isn't irritating. I enjoy doing this kind of thing. :D If I can help you get more enjoyment out of your game, that puts a smile on my face. :D