Deleted31449895User

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My specs are

Processor: Intel® Celeron® CPU N2815 @ 1.86GHz

RAM: 4GB

Yeah, not a gaming computer. At least, not any modern games. I can play Half Life 2 Episode 1, but thats about as far as my computer will go in terms of recent games.

I own Skyrim....on Xbox 360. Still a fun game, but mods would certainly make it better.

Also, just updated some stuff in my OP.

Edited by Guest

Man this mod is a great idea. I am in no position to help develop such a mod and don't even have a rig yet. But down the way once I've hopefully finished my own projects I would certainly elect to help, this type of mod has gained a lot of interest a few times. But for now, make sure you write those ideas down somewhere :)

Man this mod is a great idea. I am in no position to help develop such a mod and don't even have a rig yet. But down the way once I've hopefully finished my own projects I would certainly elect to help, this type of mod has gained a lot of interest a few times. But for now, make sure you write those ideas down somewhere :smile:

Yeah, the main point of this mod is a counter to the mod "Undeath", and there actually is an "evil" option in this mod, but like how "Undeath" was only able to be fully enjoyed by an evil character, this will only be able to be fully enjoyed by a good character.