Mr Pwner Ambient Inns

BlueGunk

Hi

I'm trying to get this mod (Mr Pwner's Ambient Inns) to work. The mod music does not come on at all inside Roxey Inn - which I'm using to test the mod. The ambient Oblivion background music still meanders on as normal. I've loaded the mod twice - followed instructions to the letter, gone in and out the Roxey Inn until the staff nearly barred me.

Well - I say it does not come on; I saved the game in Roxey Inn, went off to check things over again, and on restarting the game I heard Irish music while loading and them behold! Irish music and an apparently working mod. Until I left the inn. Once I returned - back to lost mod and no Irish music. Weird! :confused:

I have all the routine Oblivion major updates official / non-official and bang up to date. I've checked this with Wrye and OBMM and TES4 and can see no reason for failure; no conflicts or anything odd. Tried different load orders and killed a few mods to check interference. I have Duke Patrick's Script Silencer for another issue, but disabling it makes no difference. I've even moved the MP3 file to different places. I'm on Win 7 and running off root C, not Prog Files. I've 119 mods and Bash Patch, etc., alll fully functional.

Any clues - much appreciated!

Thanks for your time.

Clive

Try using a clean save (one from outside an inn and before the mod was installed) or try starting a new character.

Cheers - I'll give that a go.

Clive

I've never been able to get that mod to work, either. After I installed BMS, I grabbed the music from Ambient Inns and stuck it into BMS's folder for inns. Voila!

Hmmm - thanks! I have given up on the mod too, and it's interesting to hear I am not alone. Might try your suggestion!

Thank you!

Clive