Jesus - Mock Him Here!

Marxist ßastard

Ah another wonderfully controversial yet completely right post by Peregrine.

Yes im pretty sure Dark0ne knos what hes doing. :happy:

• 7 months later...

:P LOL

];^D>

Public service announcement: Not Jesus of Nazareth(יהושע) but Jesús Huerta de Soto

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/JesusHuertaDesoto.gif :yes: not :no: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Ary_Scheffer_-_The_Temptation_of_Christ_(1854).jpg

Jesús Huerta de Soto, considered one of the chief exponents of the Austrian

School of Economics in the Spanish-speaking world, was awarded the King Juan

Carlos International Prize for Economics in 1983. Since 1985, he has taught political

economy at the Complutense University of Madrid. In addition to numerous arti-

cles in English and Spanish, he has published a number of books, including Planes

de Pensiones Privados (1984), Lecturas de Economía Política (3 volumes, 1986–87), Soc-

ialismo, cálculo económico y función empresarial (1992), Estudios de Economía Política

(1994), and Dinero, crédito, bancario y ciclos económicos (1998).

Journal of Libertarian Studies 13:2 (Summer 1998): 187–197

©1998 Center for Libertarian Studies

Sacrifice him.

People really do need to realize that no matter a person's political beliefs, ALL leaders of politics are hypocrites. ALL forms of government practice their hypocricy. I'm sorry if you actually believed in this individual, I can hand you the noose if ya like.

Sativarg, this thread has been dead for over half a year. I guess you didn't see the post date? Otherwise, read the rules on thread necromancy. :)

As this thread was meant as a joke response on another long dead thread, I'll close this now.

Archived