One Word: FANGS

Akkikiri

Wow, I'm on here a lot lately. o_O So, I expect BSA commander will come in handy here, but I'm making a custom race. They're going to be in more of a human/elf sort of form, by which I of course mean that they won't have the beast-like features of Orcs, Khajiit or Argonians. One feature I would really love this race to have is fangs, although they aren't vampires. I extracted (what I thought to be) the right files for building bodies, but couldn't find the right set of teeth. any advice or insight? Even when all files are extracted, the lables of the different kinds are not exactly the most helpful or specific. Just what to extract or where to look for the fangs would be great, but any help at all is welcome. Many thanks in advance! :yes:

NOTE: I do mean fangs; two long canines found on vampires like Vicente Valtieri, not the rows of sharp teeth like Argonians/Khajiit or the tusks of Orcs. Thanks again. :P

Wow, I'm on here a lot lately. o_O So, I expect BSA commander will come in handy here, but I'm making a custom race. They're going to be in more of a human/elf sort of form, by which I of course mean that they won't have the beast-like features of Orcs, Khajiit or Argonians. One feature I would really love this race to have is fangs, although they aren't vampires. I extracted (what I thought to be) the right files for building bodies, but couldn't find the right set of teeth. any advice or insight? Even when all files are extracted, the lables of the different kinds are not exactly the most helpful or specific. Just what to extract or where to look for the fangs would be great, but any help at all is welcome. Many thanks in advance! :yes:

NOTE: I do mean fangs; two long canines found on vampires like Vicente Valtieri, not the rows of sharp teeth like Argonians/Khajiit or the tusks of Orcs. Thanks again. :P

These are no files you could find in your BSA. The fangs for vampires are a shape modifier from the TRI file for the human teeth NIF. There's a shape key like "vampire" especially for this purpose which makes the canines extend significantly.

There are, however, some really nice vampire teeth for use in a race, outside of the hardcoded vampirism mechanics of Oblivion, you can find here on the Nexus. I think searching for "vampire" and/or "teeth"/"fangs" should yield proper results already.

These are no files you could find in your BSA. The fangs for vampires are a shape modifier from the TRI file for the human teeth NIF. There's a shape key like "vampire" especially for this purpose which makes the canines extend significantly.

There are, however, some really nice vampire teeth for use in a race, outside of the hardcoded vampirism mechanics of Oblivion, you can find here on the Nexus. I think searching for "vampire" and/or "teeth"/"fangs" should yield proper results already.

No luck in that search for me, but thanks anyway :( If you find any, will you let me know?

Huh? It's weird I can't find any myself anymore either. However, I found some CM partner vampires from Divine Avenger stating they include custom vampire teeth in the download and some custom vampire races with similar features. Could be worth checking out.

Huh? It's weird I can't find any myself anymore either. However, I found some CM partner vampires from Divine Avenger stating they include custom vampire teeth in the download and some custom vampire races with similar features. Could be worth checking out.

Once again, I owe you one. :yes: :yes: :yes: I'll definitely look into it. Thanks a ton. :thumbsup: