Can't lift up corpses

Faivon

I'm using Realistic ragdolls mod and it said I can lift up the corpses at ease. I remember before I install certain mod, I can lift up the corpse high in the air now I can only lift the corpse up to my character's waist. Perhaps it's something to do with script and...ehr, skeleton.nif ?

Any help?

Is this with a character that has really low strength? I know there's a similar thing that happens with Realistic Leveling, due to the lower values stats start at, you could be too weak to lift a corpse.

Not at all sure if this will help but thought I would mention a time when I encountered something similar.

I usually find that in some terrain the only way is grab a foot and walk forward slowly, then grab the head and repeat (kind of flipping them end for end). Walk don't run, and be prepared to say some naughty words from time to time. It ain't easy setting up a 'roadside display' sometimes. :biggrin:

Hmm, I don't think attributes has something to do with it. I tried set my character mode to god mode and set her strength and whatever to high value but no effect.

Maybe I will replace the skeleton.nif to realistic ragdolls one and see how it fares. Will update later ;)

...Maybe I will replace the skeleton.nif to realistic ragdolls one and see how it fares...

There's a reason why a replacement skeleton is included... Also, try picking up by the thigh. There are a few exceptions to this - check the readme.

Edited by wetblanket