Cover Yourself?

MikyWrita

Okay i know there is a mod Cover Yourself,for those that dont know what it is check it.Now the thing is,i havent downloaded this mod,but it somehow appeared after i installed HGEC with BBB,than NoMaaM BBB Animations,and i dont want it here,it doesnt matter what im wearing,the NPCs always start saying:Cover yourself,are you mad?Have you got no decency?I tried deleting the HGEC mod and it doesnt work,and i cant find the files that make the NPCs start saying this.Please if someone knows the solution,TELL ME!

Was the Cover Yourself a mod you had previously installed perhaps? Or did it come bundled in some compilation you've installed. I know (if the HGEC with BBB is the one I've recently linked here) that Rivelle's HGEC Body with BBB and fore's NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer don't include such a mod.

According to the Cover Yourself mod description you should be able to just deactivate it and uninstall. Deleting the HGEC mod isn't going to solve your dilemma.

Edited by Striker879

From the mod's descripting:

This will conflict with any mod that adds clothing items that occupy multiple body slots including the upper or lower ones, without taking up the exact same slots as robes (Upper and Lower) or Raiments (Upper, Lower, Hands, and Feet). The mod will still be usable, but you will be treated as unclothed when wearing the item.

Could the items you are wearing where people yell at you for being a nudist perhaps fall under this catagory?

One other subtlety is the VALUE of clothes and armor. A lot of mods add zero gold value stuff. The NPCs evaluate by gold value so zero gold = not being worn. Emma has found this with her Companion Vilja getting cranky about being 'forced' to walk around 'naked' in some pretty fine looking zero value clothes. You can use the CS and mod the mod to give these items a value.