Specifications for Graphics Mods?

omgitsns9

Hey all, I just had a question. If you run any big name graphics enhancing mods on your Oblivion game without any lag, what are your computer's specifications? I ask because I want to buy a new computer. I'm looking at one that has a

4GB DDR3 RAM,

Intel Quad-Core i720QM 1.6Hz,

and a Nvidia GTS 360M with 1gb dedicated video memory.

Just wondering if this could run big name texture packs, visual enhancers, etc. Thanks!

I think a lot of people are reluctant to post their computer specs, because not everyone has a computer that is powerful or new, and people who do don't want to brag. My advice to you would be to buy the most powerful computer you can afford. You won't really need it for Oblivion, but Skyrim is coming, and you will probably be wanting to try that or other new games coming out soon.

I'm not buying it for regular oblivion, I'm buying it for games to come, and Oblivion with very high end graphics mods. Hence, the question asked above. I do thank you for your feedback, however.

I'm in the US, I want to spend at most $1200, no reusable parts, and preferably pre-built, seeing as I don't have much expertise in building computers.