Portal 2

Lateralizm

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who liked the End Credit Song?

• Johnathan Coulton is a Legend
    • Commencing smooth jazz in 3?2?1?.
    • AAH! Sorry, I sorry, I listened to it. I do not recommend it.
    • Dead like the 10,000 flippin vegetables

As much as I want a portal 3, I want Ep3 to be made and completed. Valve does everything except that.

See, I have a feeling that one day out of the blue [AKA E3] They are going to announce episode 3. Then again, the reason Valve has been so successful is because they leave such an amazing cliffhanger that there is absolutely no way that the person playing is not going to either demand the next continuation of said game, or murder each other to get to the store to buy it. I honestly can't recall a game Valve has made that they just ended. Regardless of whether or not it had a storyline.

Edited by IIBlAcKLiGhTII

Most of Valve's success has been because of Steam. Another grr... Everyone just wants it to be over and done with. Too many cliffhangers and it ends up like the series Lost where you are going no-where. It's just fustrating

• 4 months later...

I'm making a 3 month necropost here, but I want to say something that refers to Portal 2 (I wouldn't if there was no thread).

The game itself is quite interesting, there a lot of secret stuff in there like this: (if you want to find that yourself, don't read the spoiler)

Some of you might know of that hidden portrait in the chapter: The reunion. If you take a screenshot and brightenn it up a little, to the left of Cave there is a suprise :)

The story of the game is epic, first because of the acheivements, then the gameplay, the rat holes and other, man that's just awesome.

The co-op, I played some with my dad who came along, and it is just epic-amazing-undescibable. The script and dialogs are great, but its too bad that the character doesn't speak.

Who's Chell ? is she (SPOILER)

Cave or/and Caroline's daughter ? The player (I assume) ? Other ?)

Anyways, a good 8.75/10 is for Portal 2.

Sorry for necropost, and for missspelling some of the words in this text.