Where's CaliberX

Sxing89

Hey there buddies I just noticed that CaliberX is not @ thenexus anymore? Are there any alternative links? Since many mods like wmx and stuff really recommend on CaliberX, I dont wanna miss that mod

greetings <sXing>

THIS might have something to do with it.

notice that under the recursive link

calibrx for FNV is specially given permission

did Nexus take it down by mistake

or is there another reason for it being missing

BTW BOE for FNV is still up here

and it is NOT listed as being allowed

Edited by Fonger

Im in the process of doing my first modding, I was disappointed when I found the reason the file was blocked.

Im looking to install CFWNV as part of the nVamp guide im following. I need the 3-1 FOMOD and 3-2 Update.

I came across an article written by the mod's authors with links to the 3-06 FOMOD version.

Id like to know how stable this version is and if it will cause any conflicts with CFWNV 2-9.

Here is the great guide im following

The article I found is on gamersfiles

The shutdown of CaliberX is temporary I suppose. When Earache left (yeah he made a statement that want to be banned and leave), he guaranteed 3 mods to be stayed while BoEs should be removed. The 3 mods are CaliberX for Fo3 and NV one, and Lings. I don't think CaliberX would contain any illegal contents so it will be online shortly.

BoE was, sadly, seems somone duped Earache some parts as made by himself.

Complex.

1) He had been sicked and tired of dealing with immature complainers since Fo3 Ammunition Shop. (The best complaint I've ever seen is 'Simms the NPC looks like totally a jerk')

2) Tornado struck him badly so he was in bad mood we guess.

3) Then, he found serveral mods were blocked due to an accusation 'contained illegal contents'.

4) Then, trolls and whiners whatever had struck him hard. He faced it face to face, and Strike #1 and #2 followed.

5) That can be a 3 Strikes to anyone. He quitted.