Knight-Paladin Gelebor's Ancient Falmer Cuirass

StellarVisions

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but is there a mod out there that makes Knight-Paladin Gelebor's version of the Ancient Falmer Cuirass (the one without the shoulder pauldrons) obtainable? I've tried looking on Nexus, and the only thing I found was a replacer mod. Like...I want both versions of the armor both obtainable and temperable, but don't have the modding skills to do it myself.

• 1 year later...

That's really not a hard thing to do actually, basically you can do it one of two ways...

method 1.) download Bethesda archive extractor (BAE) drag Dawnguard.bsa navigate to meshes\dlc1\armor\ivory, extract cuirassivoryalternate_0.nif & cuirassivoryalternate_1.nif and rename them to cuirassivory... drop the folder in your data directory (Replacer Method).

method 2.) load up either TES5Edit or CK (I'm going with TES5Edit for the purpose of... is just faster for making quick edits) open Dawnguard.esm, click the entry for armor on the left of your screen, navigate down to Ancient Falmer Cuirass (second entry if you clicked name in the editor window), now right click on said entry and select Copy as override into... select new file in the window that pops up name said file something easy to remember.

Now click on the file that you just created, and remove the non playable flag (you might want to rename it to Gelebor's Cuirass so as not to confuse the game). Now to make it so you can craft/temper it

step 1) right click on your custom esp and select "Add" and select (COBJ) Constructable Object, now add a new object, and name it DLC1TemperArmorIvoryCuirass1 (or not) then just copy the entries from DLC1TemperArmorIvoryCuiriass into the tempering recipe you just made... done.

Now... If you'd like (or if you're not exactly adept at using TES5Edit or the Creation Kit) Here's an esp I made a couple months ago to make said armor Playable and craftable... Hope this helps and enjoy ^.^

Edited by jynx474