Pathing issues ... any mods or suggestions?

Aterr

I did a wipe of Sanctuary, via Console "Scrapall", then used Repairable Sanctuary to Repair 3 of the houses and bridge that the scrapall command left. Now, after spending several hours creating a NEW Sanctuary, I find that my Companions and all other NPCs avoid the bridge area completely. Where the houses near the bridge were and the road between them, they just will not go anymore. Companions, when ordered, state that they cannot get there... I know that this is a pathing issue and tried using sidewalk and pavers to bypass the problem with no affect.

Since I did not scrap the road, that should not have interfered with the mesh, should it? The only place I have had any problems before this were Snap-n-Build bunkers. All of my Alternate Settlement (and other mods) have no problems with having companions navigating, even following me up 7 flights of stairs. It all seems to start with my repair of the Sanctuary Bridge... wish that I had made a save before I did that...

Go to the sanctuary bridge, scrap it, then type

player.placeatme 18C273

close console, wait for the object to spawn, then open console, click the bridge you just spawned and type the following

setpos x -76744
setpos y 83336
setpos z 7795.58
setangle x 0
setangle y 0
setangle z 135
setangle z 135 (yes, twice)

Save game and reload. Make sure you have a save before doing this just in case you did something wrong.

Go to the sanctuary bridge, scrap it, then type

player.placeatme 18C273

close console, wait for the object to spawn, then open console, click the bridge you just spawned and type the following

setpos x -76744
setpos y 83336
setpos z 7795.58
setangle x 0
setangle y 0
setangle z 135
setangle z 135 (yes, twice)

Save game and reload. Make sure you have a save before doing this just in case you did something wrong.

Sweet!!! Thank you! I'll try it this weekend when I get in!!!