Was Wondering

Zerotix

And when I uninstalled the game, I deleted the folder in MyGames so it would refresh. It is completely Vanilla as it sits right now (plus SI and KotN). I ran a game and saved right there in the prison cell like the guild told me to. I also did a backup of my data folder so I don't have to reinstall just in case lol. I'm a 100% ready for modding.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, at this point I would get the character out of the sewers and have a look around just to make sure nothing is weird in your patched vanilla game. We still don't know why you couldn't get Qarl's working, so let's make sure at this point things are normal. Look at the water, fight a mudcrab or something, make sure the vanilla textures look ok, if ugly.

Personally, at this point I would get the character out of the sewers and have a look around just to make sure nothing is weird in your patched vanilla game. We still don't know why you couldn't get Qarl's working, so let's make sure at this point things are normal. Look at the water, fight a mudcrab or something, make sure the vanilla textures look ok, if ugly.

Okay, just got to the sewer exit and when I opened the gate.... nothing. No errors or anything. Runs like it should. My game is ready for mods, and I've gotten others to work in the past, its just this one. What do I do now? (Also, let me know if you're heading to bed or something so I know not to wait eagerly for a response xD)

Sorry if I have been slow, was fixing food, I'll be around awhile. OK, next thing is to test whether textures other than QTP3 work. I would recommend installing a very small replacer that you can check easily which doesn't touch anything Qarl's touches. Cooked Steaks makes a visibly obvious change you could see in just about any inn, or you could use a bottle replacer if there is one you like. It can be anything, but food type stuff is probably easiest to check and won't interfere with QTP3. If you do this, check it before archive invalidation and after.This is to check if you are able to change any textures, and whether archive invalidation is working for you at all.