Any possibility adding new model to the game? [Fallout 4]

Im noobish modder on Beth soft

I have a plan to making Synth to Player like this, but i dont know how to link the Animation of player and textures to new model..

if anyone would like to share a bit of knowledge, its very help me a lot.

sorry for my bad English, my mother not native speaker, so This is me. :|

----------

I had finished covered his body, just need a little scaling in the open parts

Edited by revelationwh

The Fallout 4 GECK isn't out yet, but it looks like it is possible to replace existing meshes. I'm also assuming you haave the base player skeleton exported and that's your base, and I'll also assume that the new Fallout 4 is borrowing similar Nif structures to Skyrim.

For rigging & weight painting:

Needless to say I suck at this in my work. :p I always call dragbody and pester him to do it, because 3dsMax 2013 is broken going to GECK.

Edited by Thaiauxn

The Fallout 4 GECK isn't out yet, but it looks like it is possible to replace existing meshes. I'm also assuming you haave the base player skeleton exported and that's your base, and I'll also assume that the new Fallout 4 is borrowing similar Nif structures to Skyrim.

For rigging & weight painting:

Needless to say I suck at this in my work. :tongue: I always call dragbody and pester him to do it, because 3dsMax 2013 is broken going to GECK.

Hey, tyvm for the share.

There's an Alpha 3DS Max nif plugin you'll need to export it. Than you'll need to open it into Bodyslide/outfit studio to get it rigged up to the Fallout 4 skeleton. However without knowing specifically what the project is I can't say specific steps, but that's a rough idea.