Dragon guild

Silberz

Hello! I have noticed that for a dragon character is not suitable for a guild. I want to make a mod that adds another guild, the only problem that I have little knowledge quests (I'm talking about Oblvion), and second me the problem that the game does not make me start the quest is the priority. I did everything right a tutorial but nothing appears in the quest. Could you tell me why? And there's a tutorial that teaches you good quests? To remember and I'm Italian.

If you are having trouble starting the Main Quest (in other words the Emperor and guards don't come to your cell) you need to go close to the cell bars and let your neighbor across the hall talk to you. If he doesn't talk to you it could be that you are using a custom race for your character. If you install the Unofficial Oblivion patch it will fix this and many other problems in the game. Make sure your game version is 1.2.0416 before installing the Unofficial patch. You can see the version at the menu screen down at the bottom left.

You need to make sure the "Start Game Enabled" box is checked.

Depending on structure, you need to be sure that AddTopic has been used to add the topic before NPCs have to talk about it. GREETING is a topic they already have, but it will betray you in quest- writing. If you are relying on GREETING, you should build in a redundancy, a fail-safe.

Hey David! I saw that you made a mod guild, what do I do

If you have to put priorities? A and (I hope not to annoy) how do you do a mission where you do join a guild? Need a script?

Edited by Silberz