New Geck is up

eronel55

i could'nt find this already posted so thought i would share -- i went to the bethesda site looking for an updated geck - there was only a link for the 'new vegas geck' so i thought i would down load it and check the versions and -- it is new -- the version that you download when choosing the link to new vegas geck is version 1.3 - the date on the files inside is today - april 26 -- i installed it and it is working Edited by eronel55

i could'nt find this already posted so thought i would share -- i went to the bethesda site looking for an updated geck - there was only a link for the 'new vegas geck' so i thought i would down load it and check the versions and -- it is new -- the version that you download when choosing the link to new vegas geck is version 1.3 - the date on the files inside is today - april 26 -- i installed it and it is working

Good to know then we can finally patch our games. :biggrin:

i could'nt find this already posted so thought i would share -- i went to the bethesda site looking for an updated geck - there was only a link for the 'new vegas geck' so i thought i would down load it and check the versions and -- it is new -- the version that you download when choosing the link to new vegas geck is version 1.3 - the date on the files inside is today - april 26 -- i installed it and it is working

Good to know then we can finally patch our games. :biggrin:

Well I tried to use it...Same issue no files will open in the Geck, no errors or anything, oh and is there any way to use the FOMM being I am not fond of steam?

update...

Okay odd when I download from there web site I only get the 1.1 geck, but everyone else seems to get the 1.3 did they take it down for some reason?

Edited by catboy97

Yeah, it's just too bad that the "new" GECK update fixed absolutely nothing except for being able to work with the 1.3 files. :confused: