Please modders, give us a scrapping machine

xtrasyn

Hi modders. Please accept my humble worship.

What I'm craving for and probably the other 28 million people that play this game, is a scrapping box. It needs moving parts and a specially edited sound, smoke columns and it needs stills and animated hydroponics. It will need water to function and of course loads of power.

No just joking. Of course it could just as well be swag while you're at it, but if it was only a chest that would scrap everything I threw in after I hit a button, I'd like, cum. Hard. Like, five times in a row, my eyes spinning in my skull.

Thank you.

Well it doesn't have to create anything, just raw resources would be boner time. I'm getting to tired of having to throw everything on the floor and scrapping it pressing a button for each item I highlight. I know people say 'but Xtra, your workbench will scrap it when needed' - but that's just useless when I'm not in the settlement that actually has the scrap stored. Only raw resources go through the provisioner pipeline, afaik.

So yeah after wearing out two keyboards due to pushing the 'r' button I'm about to kill myself. I reckon there must be a few hundred thousand guys like me.

Edited by xtrasyn