Breaking free of wow

Swilleh

Hello everyone. I have been a rapid world of warcraft player for the last 5 years and due to the fact im now thinking of making a mini me (or child if you prefere =P) i decided that an online game with a massive time commitment is not something i want to be doing at the same time so... I'll miss wow sure, but will this game help me break off? I played FO3 and really enjoyed it but wow always called for me. I owned FO3 on my PS3 and found after totally blasting the game to bits and buying all the addons from the PS store, i ran dry. Now i have just ordered NV for my PC after browsing though the immence catalog of mods.

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone out there would mind me contacting them for general questions about how to mod the game since im totally new to all these things?

Thanks in advance.

Swilleh

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperUberDeano

Greetings! Here, have some SPAM:

http://www.bruceongames.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Spam-a-tin-of.jpg :D

Welcome to the family. I'm sure you'll fit right in. :yes:

Cheers,

IndorilTheGreat

Having played most of the games including WoW.....I can say that Oblivion and the rest are just as addicting....perhaps more when you get into mods and modding.

So..my advice....(and I have a mini-me also..well...she is one inch taller than me now) just keep playing..but do so in moderation. If you find yourself pushing spouse, child, dog, cat, snake??? out of the way to dive for the keyboard....then its time to stop.

Family first, darlin'...always.

I cant play wow in moderation sadly, thats just me i guess and it involves playing at set (raid) times. Even though other games here are as additctive, i can play when i have time and not have to stick to set times/days. Anyhow, just kicked off NV and so far so good =)