All mods suddenly not working anymore

seuv

Good afternoon guys,

So, I haven't played in a while, and today i installed a new mods, and since then everything is f*** up :_(

First at all, all installations have been done via NMM.

I wanted dirty skin, so I installed this morning Nuclear nude CBBE, when I try to install it I have the error message:

"The old fallout 4 ini edits are deprecated (the ling string in the Fallout4.ini.....blablabla).... and follow this updated guide: http://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Fallout_4_Mod_Installation "

Well... basically the guide tells me I should use NMM... which I was. And the .ini are already updated as instructed.

But since then, when i start the game, the famous "this save relies on content that is no longer present" message popped up, and none of the mods are activated (even tho they are listed as activated in NMM).

Some NPC are even hanging around half naked!

What should I do? :sad:

Thanks for your help!

Edited by seuv

Happens everytime the Fallout launcher is started. Launch Fallout through NMM and not via Steam or its own launcher. And to make sure it doesn't happen accidentally, make your plugins.txt read-only and allow NMM to override it when asked. For editing it manually or allowing other tools to access it you will have to disable read-only temporarily when needed.

Edited by wax2k