3. 3. Would you be good or evil?

• Good
    • Evil
    • Neutral

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redguard thief who wields two daggers, a bow and only uses trap magic. Set my traps, sneak attack with my bow, and if anyone survives pull out my daggers.

Nord (or Breton) Wanderer (meaning all skills I deem necessary to my continued wandering), by the name of Hrothgar Mornsword.

He'll steal and punish thieves. Kill and heal. Basically, he'll be a walking contradiction.

I'll be playing a custom class, what I endearingly call a "Sneak".

His name is Conall Or'talen, an Imperial. Silver-tongued and with a wit as sharp as his dagger, he's as likely to palm you a few coins in bribe as he is to drive a sharp knife through your vertebrae. His main strengths will be stealth, light blades, light armor and speech craft, while I generally play with the last few major skills (Marksman, Restoration, Alchemy, Armorer, Acrobatics, Destruction, Mysticism). He generally takes the odd assassination job, though when it comes to forces of Good and Evil, he can't force himself to take the darkest path.

I play him generally almost like the Bard class from Dungeons and Dragons. Very charismatic, with a focus on dexterity and intellect.

Most likely a nord ranger type character, wielding a bow for when I want to keep that smelly goblin from dirtying up my beard, and dual-wielding two swords for when things get up close and personal with a draugr that didn't know what was best for itself..

My first character is usually either an argonian (I just like lizards I guess) or an Altmer mage. I think I'll make the mage first this go around, I like to spend about an hour on the appearance of him to give him a very unique and distinct look (sometimes I'll use a picture of myself and make a kind of self portrait with pointy ears) and the class itself have almost nothing but magic which makes it a challenging but rewarding build as I can cast the biggest, best spells but have to be extremely careful because I have no combat to back it up. I like to play fairly neutral with all my character builds, occasionally I'll make extremely evil characters but it's a rare day when I make a hero and when I do its usually a Knight or a Holy Mage bent on ending necromancy but again rare day. I can't wait to see the glorious new magic system and the thought of duel wielding spells makes me drool. :woot:

A ranger- bow, sword (then either small shield or dagger offhand) with some supportive magic. If they have the old schools then illusion and alteration.

Have to play human in fantasy games so probably an imperial because nords are just so massive.

Also i play a generally good characture but with a temper and a hatred of cats (means i can kill those horrible Khajiit freaks)

A ranger- bow, sword (then either small shield or dagger offhand) with some supportive magic. If they have the old schools then illusion and alteration.

Have to play human in fantasy games so probably an imperial because nords are just so massive.

Also i play a generally good characture but with a temper and a hatred of cats (means i can kill those horrible Khajiit freaks)

I agree. I hate the khajiit.

I agree. I hate the khajiit.

+rep

maybe we should make a new thread about it. khajiitphobia. funny i don't really have any problem with the lizards though