scope removal

abysmalxD

Heya,

I'm still a great fan of Nordic Weapons, a mod from Kaya47 which adds an array of custom weaponry to the game.

Now they are awesome, sweet-looking weapons, but sadly, a bunch of the have scopes standardly, and tbh, I am not a fan of scopes :P

Does anyone know how to "disable" the scopes, but keep them (cosmetically)? I know my way around GECK but I have no idea how to do this, I'd really appreciate some help!

-Amnesiax

i don't think its possible, as far as i know, to have a scope in 1st person but not in 3rd person. that would require some script extender knowledge i think.

however i can half help you

go into the geck, find the weapon you want, go to art and sound tab, and un tick the "has scope" thingy. here's a picture

Hey abysmalxD. Have you checked the latest version? Scopes are now removed and made optional by modding. I realised that many people hate scopes :) so there you go. Somewhere today i`ll release another update. If you have any other suggestions feel free to leave a comment there. After all all this stuff is made for you and not for me :) cheers! Edited by Kaya47